Who We Are
We are friends. Best ones at that. There is no work life balance for us; as we hardly see the separation. Problems give us adrenaline rush and get us fighting and solutions get us celebrating; and in this perpetual cycle money, fame and growth are simply byproduct and are often seconded in comparison to our primary motive; to give a happy home to you.
It’s easier said than done. We work in an industry that is still crawling its way to aggregation model and is still being organised; attempts for which seem to have an alarmingly high rate of failure, given current market conditions and economic span.
That’s where our team’s never give up attitude materializes projects in such vibrancy which is hard to approach by anyone else; because we’ve grown this way. We have grown keeping our roots in the happiness of our customers and the experiences that delight them.
When you get down to decide the reasons to work with us; you may not find a better one compared to when you shake hands with us and look into our eyes.
Methodology in our Madness
Getting to Know You
You, your family and your new home is an exciting story we’d like to hear about. We simply get to know you first; and we help you in whichever way in order to ease you into this journey
With an in-depth understanding of what you seek, your preferences and personality; we set out to ideate and create a design for your home that you may fall in love with; and we iterate till you do :)
The designs that you’re in love with are now sent to be materialised. Production, manufacturing and custom orders are a few of the events that happen here.
This is where you start seeing a lot of activities in your house when our team and our partners are busy delivering and installing your dream home furniture.
Fully furnished home is handed over
DesignersWe are the ones who bring in colors to your home. Trust us when we tell you that every single one of us can add a completely new look to your home and we keep scores among ourselves for the designs we do :) It's a 'Likes' war on Facebook for the designs done by each of us.
Project ManagersHey designers; it won’t be a design if it weren’t us standing there and making sure that every screw goes where it's supposed to. We are the ones who understand your crazy drawings and share the dream that you show to customer; and we are the ones who have to educate our mere mortal installation teams against their age old techniques.
Execution TeamWow.. we have forgotten what Sunday is. Some say there is something called protein powder and energy drink which gives us energy. Please give it to us so that we have the strength to keep living up to these designs; few more designs like these and we would open an interior design institute.
Are You Inspired by Creative and Innovative Design?
Please check our portfolio for the designs and works that we have done. When you are applying for a position make sure you can do better than what we currently are doing. When you hop on board, we treat you as an energy ball, that needs channeling; whether you’re experienced or a fresher.
As the vision is strong and the aim is high we are on a hunt for the creators, creators of design in interiors who are in search of a platform to express themselves. All you have to be is to see the world through the frame of design and lace it with the experience of clients and lest not to forget, you have to be a strong storyteller (a great seller). “A good story only needs a good storyteller” - Richard Bausch. As a package: Master of sales, design, and execution.Apply Now
- We want you to learn our ways of doing things and to start with you will be assisting the senior designer and project head on designs and projects.
- You will be the owner of your own creation - from understanding a client to realizing their dream house.
- You will be the person who will visualize our client’s dream with your creativity and their needs.
- As the saying goes we want you to express a story where a customer falls in love and wants to live in it.
- You will also be helping their dream home and your creativity come true by holding hands with other teammates who are putting it together in reality. So check if you are a team player.
- We believe in connecting with empathy and we expect you to have the same by providing a friendly experience to our dream-filled customers.
- Nutshell: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious designs under the client’s budget, sell it as they want it, Great client experience.
Customer Relationship Manager
The title is too formal compared to the work that you'd be doing. You would be a ever wisening friend to all; most of all to customers. Ability to express your thoughts and ideas succintly and helping customers with the imagination is a must for you to have. You better be analytical and immensely creative being. The financial well being of the firm rests on your shoulders.Apply Now
- Passion for sales and prior experience in sales with proven results. Preferable real estate sales, institutional sales or ad sales
- Experience in any client servicing role
- Make effective sales pitch/presentation, in terms of idea and use of tools like excel and powerpoint
- Quick on the feet attitude
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level focus on achieving targets and ability to work under pressure
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Systematic approach to maintaining long lists of databases and ensuring regular followups
- Client/partners could be individual home owners, builders, commercial establishment or other consultants
- Working with various internal team to meet and deliver the clients requirement
- Be the single point of contact for the client till project conversion and report progress to seniors periodically
- Take up new initiatives, ideate and execute on new/existing lead generation methods
- Presenting workable solutions to clients which leads to conversions
- Raising estimates/quotations for clients based on customization
- Monitoring the effectiveness of service delivery and campaigns (if any)
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients within office or outside of office
- Taking clients on site visits to showcase the companies work
- Liase closely with design and projects team
- Participating in marketing initiatives if required
Graphic / UI Designer
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.Apply Now
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborate with the R&D team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to designers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards