The Bonito Story
We are a professional design firm started by young entrepreneurs building on design obsession and a vision that every home deserves to be a designer home and every person deserves designer living..
A design talent powerhouse with high calibre design experts from across Indian and International design schools.
A team of 100+ passionate individuals, we have a cumulative experience of 400 man-years of design & delivery. 1300 homes delivered in last 7 years across the city of Bengaluru while garnering praises, awards and experience across various typologies, sizes and themes.
Full service offering from conceptualization to design, planning, visualization and project management with utmost care of personalization and quality delivery.
Methodology in our Madness
Getting to Know You
You, your family and your new home is an exciting story we’d like to hear about. We simply get to know you first; and we help you in whichever way in order to ease you into this journey
With an in-depth understanding of what you seek, your preferences and personality; we set out to ideate and create a design for your home that you may fall in love with; and we iterate till you do :)
The designs that you’re in love with are now sent to be materialised. Production, manufacturing and custom orders are a few of the events that happen here.
This is where you start seeing a lot of activities in your house when our team and our partners are busy delivering and installing your dream home furniture.
Fully furnished home is handed over
The DesignersTalented pool of best-in-class designers from the best design schools of the country – NID Ahmedabad, Symbiosis Pune, NID Mumbai and international schools across the globe. Design experience across hospitality, corporate offices, residential projects, individual villas, and much more.
Project ManagersA good design is as good as its execution. With superior knowledge that supersedes many in the industry, experience that spans multiple industries and functions and proof of delivery with 100s of homes, Bonito Designs carries its pride with its proficient team of production and execution.
Design & Delivery ExpertsUnderstanding the sensitivity of a home design and how important it is for the people who are going to live in it is one part, but making sure the last mile delivery is achieved with complete satisfaction is no child’s play and hence we have teams that make sure that the science behind delivering the art of Design is perfect.
Innovators in R&D and TechnologyBringing new market trends to you. Introducing new hardware, materials and ready products as surprise elements Innovations - turning TV unit, modular poster beds, and much more. Value Engineering to reduce costs and decrease delivery time. Bringing new technologies to understand you better
Are You Inspired by Creative and Innovative Design?
Please check our portfolio for the designs and works that we have done. When you are applying for a position make sure you can do better than what we currently are doing. When you hop on board, we treat you as an energy ball, that needs channeling; whether you’re experienced or a fresher.
As the vision is strong and the aim is high we are on a hunt for the creators, creators of design in interiors who are in search of a platform to express themselves. All you have to be is to see the world through the frame of design and lace it with the experience of clients and lest not to forget, you have to be a strong storyteller (a great seller). “A good story only needs a good storyteller” - Richard Bausch. As a package: Master of sales, design, and execution.Apply Now
- We want you to learn our ways of doing things and to start with you will be assisting the senior designer and project head on designs and projects.
- You will be the owner of your own creation - from understanding a client to realizing their dream house.
- You will be the person who will visualize our client’s dream with your creativity and their needs.
- As the saying goes we want you to express a story where a customer falls in love and wants to live in it.
- You will also be helping their dream home and your creativity come true by holding hands with other teammates who are putting it together in reality. So check if you are a team player.
- We believe in connecting with empathy and we expect you to have the same by providing a friendly experience to our dream-filled customers.
- Nutshell: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious designs under the client’s budget, sell it as they want it, Great client experience.
Customer Relationship Manager
The title is too formal compared to the work that you'd be doing. You would be a ever wisening friend to all; most of all to customers. Ability to express your thoughts and ideas succintly and helping customers with the imagination is a must for you to have. You better be analytical and immensely creative being. The financial well being of the firm rests on your shoulders.Apply Now
- Passion for sales and prior experience in sales with proven results. Preferable real estate sales, institutional sales or ad sales
- Experience in any client servicing role
- Make effective sales pitch/presentation, in terms of idea and use of tools like excel and powerpoint
- Quick on the feet attitude
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level focus on achieving targets and ability to work under pressure
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Systematic approach to maintaining long lists of databases and ensuring regular followups
- Client/partners could be individual home owners, builders, commercial establishment or other consultants
- Working with various internal team to meet and deliver the clients requirement
- Be the single point of contact for the client till project conversion and report progress to seniors periodically
- Take up new initiatives, ideate and execute on new/existing lead generation methods
- Presenting workable solutions to clients which leads to conversions
- Raising estimates/quotations for clients based on customization
- Monitoring the effectiveness of service delivery and campaigns (if any)
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients within office or outside of office
- Taking clients on site visits to showcase the companies work
- Liase closely with design and projects team
- Participating in marketing initiatives if required
Graphic / UI Designer
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.Apply Now
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborate with the R&D team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to designers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards